Health and Happiness are a matter of practice
And are the result of a life based on daily habits – kept simple, realistic and enjoyable!
Therefore, the focus of my work is to facilitate your choice for a healthy and personalized lifestyle, maintaining health and well-being as natural and enjoyable part of your day-to-day life, especially if you are looking to:
- Alleviate and eliminate chronic pain — back pain, joint pain and headaches
- Eliminate weight and maintain your ideal weight
- Prevent, manage and reverse severe illnesses such as cancer, diabetes, heart disease, rheumatism and fibromyalgia
- Prevent, manage and reverse physical and mental stress
- Learn practices to rejuvenate, enhance beauty, well-being and peace of mind
- Keep your hormones as balanced as possible during menopause
The answers I offer are based on a unique approach: the combination of three profound areas — the Living Foods Lifestyle®, the Feldenkrais Method® and yoga therapy — that when integrated with Somatic Psychology, can restore the state of balance in your life, generating lasting health and wellness. Whether as a Lifestyle Coach, Somatic Educator or teacher in workshops and training programs, my starting point is always the development of a personalized program — according to your profile, needs and desires for living a fulfilled life.